Feeling Blue

I picked up this vintage flower tee at the Fairfax Flea Market when I went with my best friends a couple weekends ago; the print reminds me of something Murakami would do. I don't normally wear t-shirts so this piece was definitely out of the ordinary, but I figured it'd go perfectly with these cobalt jeans. Sometimes, dressing in one predominant color is a good thing, but it's important to balance it out with other complementary shades on the color wheel. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pack for the beach. I'm taking a little vacation away from interning and spending the weekend with Jonah in Malibu. I love the ocean, I cant wait! 

Madewell boardwalk sandal, vintage flower shirt, Verameat gold claw necklace, Swatch cream watch, American Apparel Easy Jean and scrunchie.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Crystal Castles

Dichromatic

Airport