Sweater in April



 photo IMG_5624_zpsdb2abe48.jpg
 photo IMG_5672_zps0718dfd1.jpg
 photo IMG_5636_zps09730af7.jpg
 photo IMG_5680_zpscf3988dd.jpg
 photo IMG_5716_zpsba81d9dd.jpg
 photo IMG_5696_zps60a4d462.jpg
Wasteland sent over this beautiful sweater which I was worried I wouldn't be able to wear considering "spring" is supposed to be well underway. Luckily, rain and clouds have threatened Los Angeles' streets for the past couple days and I was able to pull it out and pile it on top of this classic cream poet's blouse, my favorite Chip & Pepper boyfriend jeans and my patent Birkenstocks. A lot of people discount Birkenstocks as being shoes for the granola-y type, but I think they can definitely be something more. They're also the ideal sandal to wear with an outfit like this. I mean it is Southern California, the weather isn't too cold. 

MINKPINK sweater courtesy of Wasteland, Chip & Pepper boyfriend jeans, vintage sterling silver necklaces, vintage poet blouse from Possession Vintage, black Birkenstocks, vintage amber ring, OPI nail polish in Hot & Spicy. 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Dichromatic

Orientation

College Interviews!