Motorcycle Jacket

IMG_8570IMG_8466IMG_8379
IMG_8533
IMG_8653
IMG_8479
Finally, full photos of the motorcycle jacket of my dreams. Despite it's heavy leather and hardware I find myself reaching for it again and again. This dress is also quickly becoming a favorite. My friend picked it out at a thrift store in Oregon and then when she put it back my mom thought it would be a good dress for my cousin who lives in Chicago. However, because she's several thousand miles away I thought I'd wear it in the meantime. Now I don't know if she'll be able to get her hands on it. Sorry Taylor!

I would write more but I'm currently in the midst of finishing Whats Your Number? and am really distracted by the fact that I kinda like Anna Faris... but mostly distracted because of how much of a hunk Chris Evans is. Now you know where my priorities lie. Quick question though, why does every romantic comedy have to have a Natasha Bedingfield song? Just a thought, Hollywood.

Luella x Target leather motorcycle jacket, vintage dress, Calvin Klein black heels, vintage black bracelet and silver bangle, Mr. Kate Kaila ring, Loki cuff, and Lynx bracelet.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Dichromatic

Orientation

College Interviews!