Skeletons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Really quick post before I run off to Santa Barbara with some friends. I'm literally racing right now. The past couple weeks have been heaven as I've figured out that life isn't so black and white, and there is always room for fun in any corner. Maybe that sounds a little cryptic but all I really mean to say is that I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, and it's wonderful.

These shots were taken a couple weeks ago. This was a school outfit and I just wanted to point out the little details. I love the different textures here; the denim and the waffle knit and the black cotton...

Hope everyone is having a magical spring break! Happy April!

Urban Outfitters scarf, vintage denim jacket, black dress from Wasteland, Victoria's Secret leopard bra, Skeleton earrings from ebay, vintage rings and silver bracelet, JCrew watch.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Dichromatic

Orientation

College Interviews!