Variation on a Theme Part 1


IMG_7992IMG_8080
IMG_8028
IMG_8052IMG_8065IMG_8019
On Sunday I had a shoot with Naomi Nevitt from TeenVogue for some online content. Can't wait to show you the photos, but for now, you'll have these, which I took after the shoot. I wore this outfit to the flea market where I picked up the most amazing swing coat from the Possession Vintage booth. Will share soon.

These photos are part 1 of 2. Ever since I started the blog I've wanted to take an outfit and change one thing about it and then show the variation/differences between the two, how a whole idea can turn into something else entirely just by one article of clothing. Finally, I managed to pull it off here. Stay tuned later this week for how I change this one!

H&M sweater, vintage white lace dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs laceup heels, vintage rhinestone necklace, Timex and JCrew watch, vintage silver bracelet, Pamela Love ring, Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bag.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Dichromatic

Orientation

College Interviews!