Hallelujah

Ive worn this coat three days in a row now, despite having a bunch of winter jackets that need air time. The shape is perfect, just enough boyish inspiration, and the color is a wonderful army green... it also doesnt hurt that I bought it on sale. The dress is also wonderful, I love the structure of it. The fabric is really heavy which makes it ideal for wintertime.

I saw Tron... twice. I thought visually it was absolutely stunning. I left the theater with a thirst for blue neon and a neoprene body suit, despite their being completely the opposite of what I actually like to wear. I really recommend seeing it, especially since Garrett Hedlund's voice is like listening to a deep rumbling waterfall.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Richard Chai Love Army coat, Nordstrom leather gloves, American Apparel socks, Zara dress, vintage necklace, Essie purple nail polish, mac lipstick in chili.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Dichromatic

Orientation

College Interviews!